Nutriment Customer Survey 2019 Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
- These terms and conditions govern the free prize draw (Promotion) organized by Nutriment Limited whose registered office is Enterprise House, Bridge Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 2QR. (Promoter) and entered into by Entrants.
Who may enter:
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
- To take part in this Promotion, entrants must complete the survey on animal health, the condition of dog’s past/current health and their past/current diet (Survey) before Friday 5th April 2019 (Promotion Period).
- No purchase necessary to enter, but costs to enter this promotion via the internet may vary, please check with your service provider for current charges.
- Maximum of one entry 1 per person. Maximum 1 prize per person.
- The Entrants shall be identified on the mode of entry.
Winner selection and notification:
- Winner[s] shall be selected randomly on Friday 5th April 2019 from the Entrants who completed the Survey during the Promotion Period.
- The Winner[s] of the Promotion will be the first three entrants randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Winners will be notified by email or telephone, at the Promoter’s discretion, within around three working days of the draw.
- Each Winner will receive either 1 Ralph & Co Luxury Dog Bed, Nutriment Vouchers to the value of £100 or 1 a year subscription to Edition Dog Magazine.
- The Prize may be subject to third party terms and conditions such as Edition Dog’s terms and conditions, including without limitation for claiming the prize and for participation in the relevant event.
- To be eligible to claim the prize, Winners must respond to the prize notification message within 7 days. Failure to respond within the requested period or provide their personal details will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative Entrant. Unless expressly stated within these terms and conditions, the Prize excludes any taxes and expenses relating to the Prize. For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, the Prize excludes any costs for travel, accommodation, parking, spectator tickets, spending money, meals, travel documentation and insurance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of the Prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes (or any part of the Prizes). Unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing, the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Details of Winners’ name and county will be available for one month after the end of the Promotion Period by writing to the Promoter at its registered address, enclosing a self-addressed envelope, and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- To the extent allowed by law, the Promoter excludes its liability to the Entrants. Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- Subject to paragraph 18, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
e) any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of Entrants’ submissions.
- If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law).
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties or any automated entry software or any other means which allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Twitter. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook and Twitter bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
- If the Promoter suspects any Entrant or other third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of Winners or any Entrant’s submission) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, submission or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
- By submitting an entry, Entrants acknowledge that the copyright in their entry will be owned by the Promoter.
- Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry is an original work of the Entrant which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of this warranty will result in the Entrant’s entry being invalid. In addition, each Entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all losses, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter arising from that Entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
- The Winner and their guest may be required for promotional activity e.g. photographs to be taken and are required to make themselves available without charge for publicity purposes and agree to publication of his/her name. It is a condition of a guest attending the Prize that they provide the same consent.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.